$250 per 50-minute session
$125 per session for medication management or brief psychotherapy session (20-30 minutes)
Coaching sessions are variable and tailored to your specific needs.
Dr. Kramer does not participate with any insurance plan.
Statements are may be provided to submit a claim to your insurance carrier. Services may be reimbursed by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have an out of network benefit?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis.
Cash, or check or credit card are accepted for payment and are due at the time of the service provided. Returned checks incur a $15.00 service charge.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.